Created in 2001, Actinic is the leading e-Commerce solution provider in Europe. Today, Actinic caters to 10,000 customers located in 4 countries and covering 21 sectors. In 2015, our customers generated 500 M € in sales revenue. We offer our customers all the advantages of a quality SaaS software solution: speedy, quick to install, exceedingly reliable, constantly updated without having to change versions, coupled with outstanding customer support. Thanks to these advantages, Actinic e-Commerce sites are significantly more profitable than the average for similarly-sized websites. Many e-Commerce key players—such as Google and Sage, amongst others—attracted by the quality of our solution, have chosen to partner up with us to design exclusive offers for SMEs.
Interested in joining one of our teams?
Join our international team of 120 employees spread across 4 countries (France, Spain, the United Kingdom, and Italy) and contribute towards the growth of one of the largest groups of merchant sites in Europe. We offer a dynamic, engaging work environment and the opportunity to work on an innovative product that includes the very best e-business customer support available to SMEs.At Actinic you will be part of a growing company that invests in employees skills' acquisition and believes in offering its staff interesting opportunities for professional development.
The Role :
You've got what it takes if:
- Set up, manage and optimise paid campaigns across Google AdWords, Facebook, Bing and other paid advertising networks.
- Ensure maximum campaign performance by constantly identifying new opportunities and eliminating weaknesses.
- Brainstorm new and creative SEA strategies within digital marketing.
- Provide clients with regular feedback and advice on their campaigns including written and verbal reports.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights.Technology Watch.
- Create training materials for clients.
Nice to have :
- You hold a Masters or a first degree at the very least.
- You have at least 1 year experience in managing Google AdWords campaigns.
- You demonstrate proven experience in paid search, paid social and SEO.
- You have a solid knowledge of website analytics tools - e.g. Google Analytics.
- You demonstrate attention to detail and strong analytical skills. Passion for quality and highest levels of client service.
- You possess excellent english communication skills, both written and oral, you also speak French.
- You hold a valid Google AdWords certification (would be an advantage)
- Interest in SME’s business, writing a blog, entrepreneurial spirit
- Salary : fixed and variable portion ; You will start off with a thorough 2-week training course during which you will learn everything you need to know about Actinic's solutions and our commercial techniques.
- Appealing to your entrepreneurial spirit, Actinic provides an e-Commerce site so you can develop your own creative project.