Skrill is one of Europe’s largest online payment systems and one of the world’s largest e-Wallet providers, with over 25 million account holders. Its payment suite allows access to over 100 payment and banking options in more than 200 countries through a single interface, making it one of the most powerful and proven tools for increasing customer conversion rates in the market today. More than 120,000 merchants use Skrill’s payments service including global partners such as eBay.com and Skype.
Skrill is one of the fastest growing and most successful global payment companies with over 18,000 customers signing up for an account every day.
- Access to over 25 million account holders
- No set up or monthly fees
- One contract and one interface for over 80 payment and banking options
- Real time payments
- Sophisticated internal risk and fraud management
- Market-leading security, protecting personal data
- PCI DSS compliant
- Cost-effective, offering competitive prices and unique benefits
Skrill (Moneybookers) was founded in 2001 in London and is regulated by the Financial Services Authority of the United Kingdom.
Special rates are available for Actinic powered by Oxatis customers.