Over 800,000 businesses in the UK trust Sage to help them manage their business.
Actinic seamlessly integrates with Sage 50 Accounts 2013 and enables comprehensive data transfer between the two systems.
In Sage 50 Accounts you can create products including product codes, name, descriptions, stock level, re-order level, VAT, weight, images, EAN code, cost, categories and sub-categories then transfer this information into Actinic for display on your website.
Using the Actinic link for Sage 50 Accounts Professional, you can transfer orders from your online store into the Sage accounts software and process your orders.
- Speeds up and therefore reduces cost in the fulfilment process
- Saves time and reduces errors by eliminating the need to re-key website orders into Sage 50 Accounts Professional or manually update the Actinic shop product catalogue.
- Transfer all orders (sales orders and invoices) directly from Actinic into Sage 50 Accounts Professional 2013
- Customer and product records transfer from Sage 50 Accounts seamlessly into Actinic
- Retains customer discounts allocated within Sage
- Customer log-in enables unique pricing on the website and stored address details
- Reads Sage field descriptions ‘Web Description’, ‘Web Image’ and ‘Web Custom Fields’ to give control over how products appear online.